Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock upgraded
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2014, 09:45 AM
QueenofTawan
Cruiser

I visited GC this afternoon to investigate developments in this establishment.
A former member of NB staff informed me that he was in charge and I lated ascertained he was still dancing but was more or less the mamasan.
About 10 boys in attendance. I recognised a' no English former army boy' from NB and questioned if a number of NB boys came across with the mamasan.
I was informed that the army boy in attendance did and afternoon shift at GC and moved to NB for the evening shift.
I recognised no other boys as graduates of NB bar. I inquired about our friend with the tatoo/long hair now short hair and was told that he is definitely still at NB. I was going to check tonight but was too lazy.
I was asked to admire the renovations which frankly in the gloom were difficult to notice.
Prior to departure I was encouraged to return as the entertainment was definitely taking a NB theme.
Quote |