Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Go-Go Boy Bar update
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2014, 11:52 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I decided to give Screw Boy a try and I'm glad I did. The best selection of boys I've seen there in a few years. I walked in and all of a sudden there were 3 that appealed to me. I can't remember that last time that happened in a Bangkok bar. Maybe a decade ---or more --- ago. Really, the offerings have been so mediocre in recent years that I usually go home alone. But this time, oh my, lots of cute ones. I couldn't decide between two guys, so I took them both! Off fee was 500 baht each, but I got a 100 baht discount for taking two. The two guys were good but not great, but in the case of the cutest one, I was content to just give him a tongue bath. He was that hot. In any case, I'll be back to try the ones I missed. I only hope the bar doesn't revert back to the pathetic state it had been in last year.
I've been avoiding BKK, but had to be there this week. Walking down an almost empty soi twighlight around 11pm, brushing off the touts, when one said "200bht drink - fuck show now." After confirming he had said 200 bht, I went up to the first floor bar (above the pool game room on the left side) and found the show in full flight. Only a hand full of watchers, and after the show the usual full crop of twinks on stage. Drinks for the boys were full price (320 bht) so I paid my 200 bht and moved on.

After Buzzard's review of "New" Screw Boy, I decided to try it. Same skinny katoe mamasan (though she seems to have given up trying to look pretty!). Stage now on the right side, much better stage lighting and about a doz flirty twinks . I also caught the eye of 3 tasty morsels, eventually settling on a 18 y.o. who I took to the hotel next door where a clean aircon short time room is 500bht, no questions asked. Drinks were 300 and off fee 450. The boy was a 6/10 but still enjoyable.
Quote |