Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2014, 05:45 AM
gregvc
Cruiser

in Khon Kaen for a few night for business. Went out to find Dolphins which is now only a massage place. I though it was a sauna too, but that may have been in the past. Not too far from the big hotels but beware of soi dogs. soi supatheera. www.dolphinskhonkaen.com and also on fb. dolphins.khonkaen
Anyway, I usually do not frequent massage places excpt for the more open ones for a real massage and a little touch. But I though I would give it a go. I was there for 30 mins before choosing out of selection of 10 guys. I waited while a thai man discussed his choice. There did not seem to be any other customers. Maybe they do a roaring trade on other Fridays or offing outside but I doubt it. Have not heard of other boy bars. I chose Art, a manly boy. The manager was available too and I would have chosen him (spoke some English) but I was afraid of his braces tearing my cock to shreds! 500 baht for room and then tip 500 up. A clean and well presented place. Showered alone as he did. He was naked form the start. Spoke a little english (less than the manager, but the manager said only another 2 could speak English at all). The other guys were nice looking. reasonable massage. He did not like kissing (grrr mark against). He sucked a bit and he showed no worries about being fucked without condom (another mark against). I gave 1,000 tip. He received the tip with a smile. Taxis in KK are cheap so maybe 1000 was too much? Would try again even though I really wanted to go to a sauna and did go to The Beach the next night. Also want to see Mun Day sauna next time.
Quote |