Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock upgraded
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2014, 06:16 AM
QueenofTawan
Cruiser

Just an update on GC and NB. I spent the last two weekends in Pattaya and have been somewhat tardy in responding and why I am spending this Songkran weekend in Bangkok is a little beyond me.

I visited the establishments in question and can report:
1. Our tatooed long haired now short haired friend is still at NB doing what he does best.
2. No clearer on whether the alphabet brothers are managers or mamasans.
3. I went to the GC about midafternoon to see what entertainment was available. The NB graduate who is both mamasan and boy was coming later. I chose 2 boys to sit with me, a rather tall new boy in skin tight jeans and a boy from Laos in a soccer outfit. Tall and tight was keen to go upstairs, soccer boy had no such inhibitions and soon had the shirt off and the equipment out, standing erect and ready for inspection.
4. On departure of GC I wandered around the corner to I think what is called Nice Boys, below the former Super A. Their couches are past death and are now in a state of advanced decay and I delicately took my time trying to identify the least decayed to sit on.
Anyway a guy from Myanmar who is a recent graduate from NB kept up a constant patter about the changes in the bar. In summary and I quote" Now same same as NB you can play in the bar only Baht 600 for the bar and Baht 1000 for the boy". Instead I chose to off a new boy, tall, dark, tight jeans whose performance may do our tatooed long hair now short hair NB friend out his pre-eminent position in certain oral activities.
Quote |