Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fox Hunters Club
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2014, 09:55 AM
CentralNCfun
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to CentralNCfun

A few weeks later I was feeling horny again and needed somewhere to deposit a load so I went back over to the store looking for John. Linwood was out front filling up his truck with gas, I spoke to him and went on inside. I didn't see John anywhere and his mother said he was "out in the field" so I lbought a drink and eft. When I went out the door, Linwood hollered at me so I went over. He asked me if I had seen John lately. I said "no, I was actually looking for him now". He said "I was hoping he would be here too, I've got something I need to unload". I said "I can help you with that". He told me to follow him to the club. I followed him over there and he unlocked the door and we went inside. He grabbed himself a beer and I said "what about me, can't I get a beer?" He said "there's something else you need to be sucking down". He went over to the couch and I followed. He told me to take off his boots. I took them off then put my head in his crotch and started nibbling on his bulge. After I got his jeans good and wet, I unbluckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them down, and pulled out his cock. This was the first time I had gotten a good look at his cock. It was about 7" and thick as hell. He had a pair of low hanging goose egg balls below. I took his cock all the way down in one gulp. He let out a moan that could probably be heard outside. After a few minutes of sucking, I decided those big balls needed some attention so I moved to them and began licking and sucking them. He was really getting in to it, I don't think he had ever had his balls sucked before. It was driving him crazy. I went back up to his cock which was dripping with precum and licked it clean then began sucking it again. He grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my face while moaning and talking dirtly to me. I felt his cock swell and knew I was about to get his load. He pushed my head all the way down on his cock and let out a loud moan. I felt his cum hitting the back of my throat and running down into my belly. After he let go of my head, I cleaned up his cock and pulled his jeans back up and put his work boots back on him. He told me to go get him another beer and to get me one too. I brought it back over, we drank our beers and smoked a cigarette and then left. I didn't get my rocks off but it was just a good.
Quote |