Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2014, 05:23 AM
orson
Cruiser

second hand trip report from an acquaintance. Lek and the original Nop are back in the province for vacation. i guess these are the ones who were not able to go home for songkran. Arthur is said to have left tawan and now has his own gym.

my acquaintance noticed that the guys who do not do shows are given 100bht for the night, and wonders how these boys can manage living in bangkok. we all know of reports of some guys milking farangs, some even have multiple sponsors. but i believe these are exception rather than the rule. i did notice some of them have nice looking motorbike, and even SUVs. but my acquaintance said he saw one guy working as a motorbike taxi driver and his heart immediately melted for the guy. he is in a whirlwind of emotions feeling love or pity or compassion for him.

aside from this, his trip report is same same. am not sure if the peak season is ending.
Quote |