Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - saunas update
Thread: saunas update
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2014, 06:26 AM
gregvc
Cruiser

saunas update

My third visit to Sukhumvit soi 78 and Safe House on a Friday - I was the only customer all night. 2 visits to Mind sauna soi 48 Sukhumvit last visit just my partner and an Australian. we left at 10pm. The cleaner boy seemed disappointed when we arrived at 8pm. An early night in the offing.
Chinatown cinema - last Sunday, first visit for months,not much happening unless you like very old guys (I am 53!).
GG sauna - renovations in process!!! wow after 20 yrs. Had 3 3somes. Obviously this is not Sauna Manie territory but guys are pleasant and willing.
Sukhotai sauna- went on a wednesday 2 weeks ago and there were only 5 or 6 guys. Went the next saturday - 50 or more! I could not believe it. The desk guy also spoke english well. Apparently they own Cruising Sauna in CM. The 50 guys were all friendly, again we are not talking great lookers but who am i to say. Free drink like most places.
Saw the party and long show last saturday at Male Box in Rama 2 soi 57. The show goes so long that there isnt much time for sex but friendly crowd.
Menfactory still has the worst show i have ever seen. Think I will give that place away. A visit to Heaven was good as usual.
Quote |