Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mature cock tastes and feels as good as young!
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2014, 09:35 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

As the Editor of the site, I've been struck by the same thing. I've been a CFS member and user since the late 1990s and am now in my early 50s. I started working for Keith as his programmer/consultant in 2000 and continue keeping the sites running since his death in 2012.

Just yesterday after editing posts for the Sex Listings I was remarking to someone how many people were writing off guys in their 40s and 50s as "trolls" or "too old" without really giving them a chance. For myself, even in my 20s I preferred older men.

That's beside the point. Mainly it's sad to me that so many guys miss out on the pleasure and the knowledge they can gain from the experiences of those who have lived a little. We seem to buy into a myth of youth and beauty that is ephemeral, and it's so easy to miss out on the personal qualities that bring even greater satisfaction. Just my opinion, YMMV.
Quote |