Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mature cock tastes and feels as good as young!
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2014, 03:43 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

I am also in my early 50's now - and when in my 20's no I would not have been turned on by a guy in his 50's. But I also would not be posting "Don't go to XXXXXX bookstore it is just full of trolls in their 50's".

It was not that long ago when guys that had sex with other guys were shunned - outlawed even. People could say "that guy should leave - he is a faggot". Is that so different than saying "that guy should leave - he is old" or fat or Black or Mexican or etc etc.

I am not a politically correct holier than thou type of person - far from it. But as someone who still likes sex in my 50's I suspect I will still be horny in my 60's and 70's - and my feeling is those people need someplace to get lucky just like we do - so let them cruise. If you don't want to have sex with them just say "no thanks".

If you have said no thanks and they keep bothering you - then they are an asshole. And assholes of any age you can bitch about!

But people need to remember - eventually they will get older too.
Quote |