Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area / Urinal action
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2014, 07:59 AM
chrisgowa
Cruiser

It had been about ten years since college and my experiences ended at graduation. I went to work, got engaged, married, started a family and the whole nine yards. I was playing softball in a company league and had ended after a double header. We had a few beers after the game and everyone took off for the bar. I was left behind collecting up and loading the gear into my truck.

One last trip to the restroom and then I was headed home. I was still wearing the team shirt, jeans and cleats when I clacked into the men's room. I was standing at the urinal off-loading some of the beer when another guy walked in and stepped up to the urinal next to mine. He was openly watching me piss. Those old familiar feelings started to stir and I began to get hard. He wasnt pissing just watching me and stroking his cock.

I finished pissing but continued to stand there watching him and matching him stroke for stroke. The field lights went out and we just had the dim lights in the men's room and the scattered park lights. It was dark but not that dark. He went to his knees and started jack my cock. He looked up at me and I guided him to my cock. He engulfed it in one slurp. Goddamn, I had missed this. I didnt last long and soon filled his mouth with my cum. He swallowed every drop. He then stood up and left before I could return the favor.

There it was. I was craving man sex more than ever and havent stopped since that fateful evening 25 years ago.
Quote |