Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2014, 12:23 PM
goofyguy
Cruiser

First time I did a guy in the ass was when I was a teenager. I'd sold this wrecked car to an older guy in town (late 30s early 40s) and one night he had called me up at home and asked me to come over as he had some questions about the car... This ended up with driving out of town and him blowing my cock really really good.. It was first time I'd ever cum from a blowjob as my gf couldn't take my cock good and honestly, I think she sucked like most girls, just to tease the cock to get me hard so I could fuck her... Anyway the guy told me he would blow me any time I wanted and I took him up on this a few times.. One time, I went to his house and met in the garage (his wife was home) and decided I wanted to fuck ASS.. The guy started sucking me but I wouldn't cum..I told him again I wanted ass... He had some vaseline, lubed his ass and my cock and told me to go SLOOOOOWWWW.. standing, the guy bent forward...I started probing and got the head in and slid the whole thing in and I think I hurt the guy, pulled it out and he put more lube... then I got it in again and started fucking good.. It was really hot as I'm tall and well built but this guy was about 6'3" and BIG and here I am fucking him in the ass like a whore.. I started to cum and the guy stood straight up with his arms behind his back holding me and lifting me up so my cock was DEEP in that ass... I kept spunking for a while and that has to have been one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had....
Quote |