Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - eros and zap zap
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2014, 02:03 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregvc View Post
Going to pattaya for weekend. Dont usually do the bars but will try eros. Can someone fill me in on what happens there and pricing.
Eros quality has slumped and now very twinky / fem so may not suit you. Drinks about 150 bt and after that "up to you" . (It is however still the sluttiest bar if you fancy a bit of a grope !) Look out for the attractive captain Jacky - he/she is a very nice person (i used to off him when he was a cute boy) and he will tell you all about the boys there. (There's no one there now of interest to me.)

Try Krazy Dragon bar. Mamasan is a bit pushy but harmless - boys twinky but generally a bit more meat on them than Eros. They will approach and flirt. There's nothing else in Sunnee - top bars now are Funny Boys and Toy Boys in Boystown for quality twinks. "New" Lucky Seven just re-opened but I haven't tried yet. Vassa worth a look and Cupidol well stocked - but mainly very young (all legal) and nothing there rings my bell. (Maybe I'm just getting too old and grumpy
Quote |