Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - eros and zap zap
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2014, 11:01 AM
gregvc
Cruiser

Pattaya - Lack of traffic, In fact a lack of general noise. Businesses closing everywhere esp bars. Few on the beach. I know that is the low season but even so.... I finally went eros. At first I was feeling very awkward not knowing what to do, pay etc and always worried I would be scammed. But this was not the case. Twinks are not my scene but 2 young men entertained me. Little english. Somehow I promised to take them to mor lum isarn disco sometime in the future. my drink, their drinks and 100 baht each was still less than 500 baht. The partitioned area is a available for 100 baht . If I took them to disco I assume I would be paying bar fine and drinks. While at eros my bf was being shown the busy cruising park on the hill. Many guys cruising but dangerous.
Quote |