Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2014, 02:21 AM
SilverBob
Cruiser

My first CL hookup

I've never really tried to hookup on CL, but tonight I sent out a few feelers to a few ads. One turned me down, one never replied, and the first one I sent to replied after 45 minutes or so: "horny str8 latino looking for a bj." No endless emails and exchanging pix (my response was "take a bj from a fit guy in his 50s?"). He said sure, and then there was an email or two about being on the DL so no texting. Then he gave me his address. I jumped in the car and drove 25 miles for this hookup. It was not some incredibly hot scene like CentralNC describes. It was very laid back. This guy really wants sex with men but is so straight-identified that he seldom does, and he is very nervous about it.

I was naked, and he clearly wanted some contact with my cock, and after rubbing it against him in a variety of places, I shifted so that I was facing down and he could grab it and jack me. He got me really close a little early, so I stopped him then so I could finish the bj.

I let him know I would be moving closer to where he lives in August and said I'd be interested in some nsa blow jobs at my place if he was interested, which he definitely was (he lives with his gf, who was out of town tonight, which allowed him to host me for the bj; but usually he's very constrained). So, I think there's a good chance I'll blow him again. And he said he's not ready to suck yet, but he wants to jack me off all the way to see me cum.

Hey, even "str8" guys need a good cocksucking from someone who really knows what they're doing.
Quote |