Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2014, 10:49 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Went to the Pahol Yothin on Sunday, from about 5pm to 7pm.
It was heaving with guys, I'd say 200+--probably the most I've ever seen in my 20ish visits over the past 10 years.
That said, it may have been the slimmest pickings I've encountered too! I think there were a few problems--first of all, no way to play without literally 4 creeps jumping in. Looking for privacy in the toilets? You had to wait 5-10 minutes for one to be open. Also the average age of the guys seems about 10 years higher than in my past visits.
Hopefully just a one time problem! I will go back this week Thursday or Friday to confirm my analysis
All of those negatives makes it sound like I had a bad time; quite the contrary, I found a 24yo slim/muscled guy, and we went to the seats where I blew him for over an hour-he never came but it was fun. He pulled me off his dick to kiss me passionately from time to time; he was very touchy/feely too, it was quite fun.
Then met a 30yo guy, kinda short and well built though, and we went straight to the toilets and after a few minutes got one. He fucked me till we both came.
Still a good time!
Quote |