Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - In The News: Public Sex For Straight People
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2014, 01:02 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

The phenomenon has been here for a long time now. The novelty is that so many places are wired, and cameras are kinda everywhere, so the things get documented, and tend to go public or even viral. Think of the fact that everyone has got a cell phone that can take pix and vids at any time.

The other day, I woke up in the wee hours of the morning. I live an upscale residential area. I walked to my kitchen terrace, and looked down on the quiet, dead-end street below. (Only the residents, and possibly their guests come here.) There was this dude, banging a chick on the hood of a car. Cul-de-sac or not, this is a public road. Wee hours or not, everyone is free to drive-in or simply walk around. So, their reasonable expectation of privacy, well, was rather unreasonable.

Frankly, I could not have cared less. Hopefully, they were having a good time, and enjoying themselves. They were neither harming nor disturbing anyone. Knowing some of my neighbors here, very few of them would have done anything about it even if they were awake and saw what was going on.

KD
Quote |