Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Newbie looking for patient play pal
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2014, 03:10 PM
HotMarriedNCurious
Cruiser

Smile Newbie looking for patient play pal

I've been in a couple of adult arcades in Vegas, and gotten blown a few times. I work myself into a lather thinking about sex with another man, wander into an arcade, end up with my dick in some guy's mouth, and cum in like 30 seconds. Then I scurry out, embarrassed, nervous, and full of doubt.

Of course, I then fantasize about the experience constantly...and fantasize about more. In the safety of my imagination, I've dreamt of being in the middle of two men, a writhing heap of lips, and tongues, hard cocks, groping hands and thrusting asses. I've dreamt of slowly, lovingly licking a long hard shaft. The list goes on and on...69s, soapy showers (my favorite fantasy), me playing top, me playing bottom in the missionary position while staring into my lover's eyes as he takes me.

I'd like to get out of the arcades, out of my imagination, and into the arms of a patient guy who can let me explore at my own pace. I'm not sure how far I want to take it, or how quickly, but maybe you can let me figure that out with you.

My short-term, simple fantasies: To hold and stroke a hard cock, take a shower and rub bodies together, to lay naked while caressing and touching.

Can you help? Shaun

Last edited by HotMarriedNCurious; 6th January 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Updating
Quote |