Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2014, 09:10 PM
CuriousForCock
Cruiser

First Blowjob = first guy's cum in my mouth (other than my own cum) = first time swallowed.

This was just late Friday late. I put up a CL ad and got a few replies. This guy was one of the first to reply and was local, less than 10 miles away. I almost drove to someone who was about 25 miles away, would have been a bit verbal and instructive from his response. Anyway, since I had to travel due to a roommate, I thought the local guy had a place. Nope, but we met in a Target parking lot, then I followed him to a secluded place near a park a mile away. I got in the passenger side of his Ford Explorer and we chatted for a minute. He was kinda inquisitive - seemed more nervous than I. Anyways, since I've been wanting to try sucking cock for years, but never had the courage to follow through, I just told him to lets get to it and he whipped it out of his shorts. I guess he was an average 6". He smelled good, probably had just showered (his dick actually tasted a little soapy). I just dove in, leaning over, put my hands on his thigh, and started sucking up and down. I pretty much got the whole thing in my mouth and worked up and down with sucking. I could feel some growth in my mouth, but he never seemed to really get totally hard to me. Sucking his dick didn't really seem weird, taboo or anything....like I was sucking on his thumb or whatever. After just a few minutes, his moaning (it wasn't load at any rate), started to pick up and he thrust his hips into my face a little. Since I was doing all the work, it just helped a little. He didn't put his hand(s) on the back of my head, which I think I would have liked. After just a few minutes, after the first couple of hip thrusts, I heard him say "I'm gonna cum." and I think he expected me to pull off. I didn't and just kept sucking. He cummed, but I didn't really taste much. It didn't seem like he actually cummed much. I guess I just swallowed it easily while sucking. It wasn't shocking - mine has tasted stronger - rather mild, a little sweet. When he finished cumming he pretty much pushed me off saying, "It's so sensitive!" I offered to give him a second and do it slower; he was a little hesitant but declined. He tried to small talk a little more, but it was awkward. He did ask to keep my contact info, so I guess he liked it. I think he lasted less than 5 min from start to cum.
Quote |