Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - So I Sucked My First Cock...
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2014, 09:21 PM
CuriousForCock
Cruiser

So I Sucked My First Cock...

As posted in the stories, here is the recap below:

This was just late Friday late. I put up a CL ad and got a few replies. This guy was one of the first to reply and was local, less than 10 miles away. I almost drove to someone who was about 25 miles away, would have been a bit verbal and instructive from his response. Anyway, since I had to travel due to a roommate, I thought the local guy had a place. Nope, but we met in a Target parking lot, then I followed him to a secluded place near a park a mile away. I got in the passenger side of his Ford Explorer and we chatted for a minute. He was kinda inquisitive - seemed more nervous than I. Anyways, since I've been wanting to try sucking cock for years, but never had the courage to follow through, I just told him to lets get to it and he whipped it out of his shorts. I guess he was an average 6". He smelled good, probably had just showered (his dick actually tasted a little soapy). I just dove in, leaning over, put my hands on his thigh, and started sucking up and down. I pretty much got the whole thing in my mouth and worked up and down with sucking. I could feel some growth in my mouth, but he never seemed to really get totally hard to me. Sucking his dick didn't really seem weird, taboo or anything....like I was sucking on his thumb or whatever. After just a few minutes, his moaning (it wasn't load at any rate), started to pick up and he thrust his hips into my face a little. Since I was doing all the work, it just helped a little. He didn't put his hand(s) on the back of my head, which I think I would have liked. After just a few minutes, after the first couple of hip thrusts, I heard him say "I'm gonna cum." and I think he expected me to pull off. I didn't and just kept sucking. He cummed, but I didn't really taste much. It didn't seem like he actually cummed much. I guess I just swallowed it easily while sucking. It wasn't shocking - mine has tasted stronger - rather mild, a little sweet. When he finished cumming he pretty much pushed me off saying, "It's so sensitive!" I offered to give him a second and do it slower; he was a little hesitant but declined. He tried to small talk a little more, but it was awkward. He did ask to keep my contact info, so I guess he liked it. I think he lasted less than 5 min from start to cum.

So I guess I consider myself straight, want to have a wife and kids, but have been fantasizing about sucking a cock for nearly 20 years.

About the sucking itself though, leaning over in a car is a bit awkward. He wasn't big - probably no more than 6.5" (if that), and I pretty much got the whole thing in my mouth, but he never seemed to get completely hard to me...or my mouth didn't feel it. The last inch of the base seemed thickest, as I would need to open my mouth further. Would the back seat have been more comfortable? I could be between his legs with better access I guess. If we meet up again, I'll suggest that - he just seemed so nervous (as I). I almost think I was the first guy who sucked him or maybe his first blowjob ever. Also, I guess I should slow down, try licking his balls (I thought about it) and up and down the shaft.

I almost hooked up with another guy later, but it was just getting to late (like nearly 3 am). I also definitely want some reciprocation sometime, so may just post an ad wanting a bj myself. When I did get home, I barely even fell asleep - my heart beating like crazy. Weird. This first time just seemed so low key, but I guess being the "crossing that bridge" of it just made my heart race.

I'd appreciate your thought of all the above (technique, what I'm feeling, whatever).
Quote |