Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - So I Sucked My First Cock...
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2014, 07:41 PM
CuriousForCock
Cruiser

John3, thanks for the reply.

No, it didn't happen in the Target parking lot - we just met cars there, then I followed him to a secluded spot near a park about a mile away.

I guess I just expected the guy to take longer to cum. When he was cumming, I just kept sucking up and down (remember, I did get pretty much the whole thing in my mouth), so maybe I just swallowed most w/o tasting. I mentioned that I didn't seem to get much and he seemed a bit bewildered liked he came a lot. I guess I just expect anyone else to taste harsher than mine own...not that I eat asparagus all the time. I think his cock was probably about an ideal "first time" size for me. Anyway, if we meet again, I'll suggest the back seat, maybe ask him to suggest what he wants and be a little less aggressive. He really did seem to be like you said - couldn't even touch his legs afterwards. He really seemed a bit shook up...almost winded. Maybe it really was an intense orgasm and he was overwhelmed.
Quote |