Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2014, 12:46 PM
mdandy
Cruiser

Talking Dugout

My first time getting fucked bareback was when I was 13. I was just walking around outside when I went into one of the baseball dugouts. As soon as I was inside, the way out was blocked by 2 senior football players. There was no way for me to fight or escape and no one was around.
They said OK faggot (even though I wasn't out I was giving blowjobs to the younger brother of one of the players) we are gonna make you our bitch. They both dropped their pants and the big one closest to me ordered me to suck it which I did. He got harder and bigger than his brother when I sucked him. I thought OK a couple blowjobs wont be horrible and I could swear they made me do it. The big one had other ideas. He told me to drop my pants and turn around.
I had never been fucked before and had never even known about anal but when I turned around and he shoved me forward, he lined his cock up with my hole and rammed it in to his pubes. I stifled a yelp because the pain was intense especially with the only lube being my spit. He pumped me fast for like a minute and then he stopped with his cock deep inside. I could feel it pulsing and it felt strange inside my ass. At first I was miserable but when he stopped (I later learned that was when he came) I was loving it.
The other player who had been watching this action and stroking said it was his turn. The other guy pulled out and he pushed his way in. He was longer and fatter than the other dude and he was taking his time. I actually started to push back to get him in all the way. He really got into it and he lasted a few minutes before he stiffened and groaned.
When he pulled out they got dressed and left. I sat down on the bench with my pants still around my ankles. I was reeling from the intensity of the sensation plus sore and a little weak in the knees. My cock was leaking precum like crazy. I realized at that point that I would have to do that again and again and ......
Quote |