Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2014, 07:09 PM
GringoBi
Cruiser

On a recent visit to Bangkok in June I managed to fit in some massages.

Senso, disappointed, despite their website claiming they are open from 2pm they weren't. I went there on two occasions at 3pm (I like my massage in the afternoon) and even at 3pm the door was locked.

Bonny (went there after first Senso disappointment), had to use hand signals to indicate that I wanted a top, good massage done the way I like. Good sex, my first true bottoming experience, nice cock but massage cream doesn't taste nice but improved a lot after quick shower. Thank god they don't have beds there or he may have broken it when he gave me a royal pounding from behind (most enjoyable).

Hero, two visits, same boy both times with enjoyable massage and incredible sex afterwards. Bottomed to him both times and enjoyed every minute of the experience.

Will be back for more early 2015, hopefully I can find a boy that is versatile, will also be going for 4 hands and two cock massage sessions.
Quote |