Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - So I Sucked My First Cock...
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2014, 08:47 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Sounds like a good first experience to me

If the guy came in a few minutes, you obviously were doing most everything right. Glad you had such a complete experience, because some guys do take a long time (Jonn must be a very lucky cocksucker). Some guys, when they are really horny, will cum before they get totally hard if they are really enjoying your technique. Also depends on his age, state of health, whether he had been drinking, etc. Vegetarians tend to have milder/sweeter tasting cum BTW.
I hope you can figure out a place to have sex besides a car/truck. You're right, the position is awkward. The back seat might be a little better, but probably not much. It's fun to try standing/kneeling, sitting/kneeling, both horizontal, etc. Maybe you could see if there are some ABS or other spots where you could rendezvous. Good luck.
Quote |