Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Bars 2014
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2014, 09:16 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Bangkok Bars 2014

Any recents reports on the go-go bar scene in Bangkok? I ventured out about 2 weeks ago and was thoroughly bored and disgusted.

I went to X Size and Nature Boy, stuck my head in a couple of other bars (including Golden Cock and Super A) and was not remotely impressed with any of them. Drink prices at most of the bars on Soi Twilight were around 300-340 baht, which I think is beyond outragous, and the poor offerings at these bars certainly did not justify paying such high prices. Granted, drinks at Super A and Nature boy were much less, but they also had a lot less boys on offer --- at Nature Boy there were only 3 guys inside, and 2 were asleep!

Honestly, I'm about to give up on going out to these places. I used to love going to go-go bars in Bangkok back in the old days (1990s and the early part of the following decade) but I've noticed a real decline in the past decade, both in terms of quality and quantity. I can deal with higher prices if the selection of boys is good, but I've seen just the opposite. I realize a lot of guys are now online --- for better or worse --- but is there any hope the go-go bar scene will get better, or at least not further deteriorate?
Quote |