Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'How to..' at truck stops?
View Single Post
Old 9th October 2014, 03:42 PM
HoneyPot
Cruiser

I'm an older truck driver doer from back in the day. (I could write a book) But today, in the US, the do-a-trucker thing is pretty much history and has been for many years. Today it's just a j/o fantasy. There are many reasons for this, not the least has to do with relatively recent DOT enforced security measures. Those drivers are in a sort of prison quite honestly. Even the guys driving these days are quite different bunch from 20-30 yrs ago. "Friendly" "buff" and "kempt" are not descriptions that come to mind. And then there's this more recent sort of reactionary behavior secondary to the gay marriage thing that has aggravated a lot of hetero and even some horny bi men. These days you gotta be EXTRA careful if it's str8 types you like (like I do). You should hear the discussions I overhear at my local MOR str8 bars. Not pretty.

I think the last time I saw a trucker getting done (quite a few years back) the dude that was doing him was wearing make-up a wig panty hose heels and a dress. That says a lot.
Quote |