Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2014, 01:03 AM
pong
Cruiser

Visit to @Pinklao, in the now old Sai Thai area, just before bridge on the street with long name toward Nakorn Pathom
2 illusions shattered:
Large reception, well made, choose from book-some show more as just faces, no english. The advertised half price promosyen for mon/tue/wed was not available-no explanation why. Not much help, I choose one I had seen on site too. He was called by kind of microfone. No sawsdee, no greetings, only : I only speak Thai, muttering. Beyond reception its just a normal Thai shophouse, worn, search for room empty, high tables.
Was sent to shower, after that he went, and then the session-the massage was among the very worst i ever had and in fact likely was not even meant to be. Guy came from Suphanburi and except for his for Thai taste too brown skin was well built if not pretty or handsome. Worked there now for 2 years and lived in house. Could well have been one of Soi Hotmail's more attractive gogoboys. Nonetheless he soon became hard-Thai average and started a bit of licking and more. Quite unusual for this situation he also wanted to come afters- but it all took maybe 35 mins. And back to shower.
Thus that Thai places do it better was shattered now and also that beautiful boys do nothing (my prejudice) also-but it looked more that he wanted his fun and got paid for it.....
Quote |