Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2014, 07:29 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

It's high season! and an interesting change is happening. As the number of aging farang queens in Pattaya diminishes (and the bars in Sunnee shut down) there is an influx of a new type of gay. Young affluent Asians from China, Vietnam and Malaysia who are just here for fun (but finding they are competing with a few thousand local boys.) Over the last few weeks I've had 3 great encounters with young Asians who contact me on Grindr or Jack'd, looking for fun and sex.

They speak better English than the Thais, have good bodies, and are horny as hell. "Young, dumb and full of cum" .. and even better, they are free!!

Yesterday I got a "Hi" in Jack'd. 24 y.o. Chinese, cute as - was just a few floors above me in the same condo! After relieving him of his load he thanked me profusely - said he'd had 2 days in BKK without scoring in Soi 4 or 2, so decided to try on line here. Happy days

Meanwhile Boystown quite busy. Funny Boys is for sale (owner retiring) , Toy Boys packed ( I had a horny 20 year old as "dessert" last night as Chinese is great at the time, but an hour later your ready for another We had a great 'syncronised sucking' session, ending with a perfect simultaneous double cum.

.. oh, and Vassa is closed (suspect a 30 day penalty for something.)
Quote |