Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2014, 01:32 PM
bodster111
Cruiser

first time

I stopped pnp years ago but do once in a while. I did some and was fantasizing about some local boys and started putting ads on cl and some other sites trying to meet up with some horny tops.
I had tried this many times and was finally surprised to get a response. Some local twinks sent me an email and a cam of them partying in a hotel room. All I could see where their hot bodies and hard ons with music playing in the background. They asked if i partied and wanted to bottom for them. They were all super hot and I told them I would be interested. i couldn't believe it when they sent the hotel and room number and their phone. I called to make sure it wasn't just a joke and they were all screaming and having a good old time and they told me to come to the room and take it from there. I got the courage to go and when i got to the room one opened the door and the other two were laying n the bed naked stroking major hard ons. i walked in and the first one gave me a big gagger and we hung out for a minute then I went and got in the shower. When I got out the music was blaring and he offered another gagger. As soon as I took it he climbed on top with his lubed cock and slid it in. They all started laughing and yelling that they were all going to give it to me in the ass and no condoms. They were all going wild and he finally blasted his load in me and another started pounding me while the others were shoving their dicks in my mouth.They took turns and blasted me full and that was just the beginning. I didn't leave the hotel room until the next day and got cummed in more times than I could tell. It was one of my best sex experiences of all time and i could write a book on all the things we did.I think they made a video and would love to get my hands on it. Like Nike said when the opportunity exist go for it.
Quote |