Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Join Us
Thread: Join Us
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2014, 07:55 AM
mksth2002
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyboy View Post
At the time of writing there are 6 members and 166 ''guests''. My suggestion to the ''guests''. Join us, share your experiences, ask questions and we will all benefit.
I've been living in Bangkok for the past 17 years. I can remember the time when I had to visit this board every 2 or 3 hours to keep a breast of all the new messages. Now a visit every 2 or 3 months and you won't have missed much. So what's happened, who/what is to blame. In my opinion the moderator has killed this board with his sarcastic, snide comments, he's just about pissed every member off in his time, me included. Members aren't going to post, if they think they are going to be insulted or ridiculed, now theyv'e gone elsewhere they won't come back. When a football club is doing badly they sack the manager!!!!. This board is just about dead, maybe it should be buried.
Quote |