Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2014, 11:46 PM
pong
Cruiser

new places:
Crystal, advertises on TMMsociety: in Ekamai, soi 7, so I assume same house that has had various such m2m shops before-all dies pretty soon. Soi is dead end and not too long: go in, its on left hand side, I DK if there is a clear sign now (now www, but fb page)
When walking past I noted that I-Sabai in the soi toward the Phahon cinema and 39 sauna looked quite promising, also with a short talk to the lads (only) sitting outside.
Then there is the assumed reborn Bodyclub, teamed up with a lady-otherhalf (which gives hopes for better cleanliness), but an enterprising spy reported he could not find it. Now there is soi 97 and 97/1 just beside bang Chak BTS (just 1 stop beyond Onnut-so plenty of more massage closeby), but there is no house nr or further detail posted.
Closures:
On anohter fora this morning it was told that FANclub had folded up, citing ever increasing police pressure as reason.
Quote |