Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2014, 11:58 PM
pong
Cruiser

Intermezzo from Philippine/Manila
Just as some comparison: Manila, or more precise Quezon city, which is just part of greater MNL, also has dozens of m2m shops, more or less comparable t those here in BKK. I choose HiLOm, not that the reviews were overly good, but as the adress was the most clear.
Turned out to be in a kind of small gay area with also restrt, and late nite disco.
As such the process is about the same as here: you choose some type of msg, pay this (here always before!) to shop and the boy takes care of you. There are however nasty differences in the details:
-as about anything in PH, its much more basic and worn as in TH, if you believe this is even possible
-''rooms'' were not closed of, just curtained, same as in MY, and in some shops here in tourist zone that pretend to be just normal
-in this shop you choose your boy/man from a large tank, where quite a lot sat waiting and smiling, all wearing company stark white Tshirt and shorts.
-command of english(or rather American) in PH is certanly miles better as here, but do not assume that they all speka it or fluently
-quite nasty I found you always have to deal at the spot about price and what you get for it. Now most prices in PH in PHP are roughly the same as in TH for THB (though you get more PHP for 1 eur as THB), but not for this. My start with just Thai prices was honed away. We settled at 1500 PHP.
-massage as such was OK, not very good, not bad, mostly same as one gets for oil msg around here, but hardly any sensual strokes. But of course that was just 1 guy -the next part is always labelled ''extra service'' and as such also heavily debated in PH fora. What I got was a combined hand+body workover, with alas many poh-movie like groans (which I despise), ending in a handjob. Not bad, but to Thai ways overpriced. The shower there was so bad that apparently most did not took it (under the staircase), but I got afters a sensual wipe/clean allover with a new special towel, which was quite refreshing.
Visit to PH is OK if you can avoid the hurricane areas and are used/can adapt to more basic things as here in TH (compare to non-touristy parts of Indonesia), many very available guys and also much more poverty. Food is def. much worse: mostly fast food. Best choice for me would been to have stayed longer in a provincial uni-town like Baguio and make more local contacts.
Quote |