Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2014, 12:20 AM
pong
Cruiser

SAPAN KWAI places
So I decide to check out a place that hs opened about 1 year ago as Waterloo, in a former KaraOK shop in the gay soi. This was one of the more strange visits I have met till now, as it seemed more like they either did not want non Thai or there was something else going on. They would not quote a price, there would be just 2 boys present, 1 of which looked mostly Indian and I left without purchase.
Remembering there was nr 9 across the road, where I have been when it had another name, I decided to hop over. That nr 9 also has an upmarket shop in Sukhumvit 31, but this palce was def. more downmarket., Its a wing of the Liberty Hotel, I guess the former low-budget rooms. Much as it was, but all cleaned up and newly repainted.
It has a format q bit different from most shops, that may make it ineresting for some of you (assuming there are still people reading this).
Nearly all boys are pretty small, slim and young, but they seem to vary often. They also have gaggle of boys staying there. They are shown to you as face pix on a pad, without any further data and you only see them while you are in the room, undressing. Prices are low: 1 hr oil is just 400, no tips stated. But its also pretty basic: water is lukewarm at best, though all rooms have showers and there are many (1st floor-steep stairs), you get just 1 towel and there is not even tissue. AC is blowing cold or off. When its in the sun for long time, rooms can get very stuffy. Also they are quite precautious/wary for stray farang. But then Sapan Kwai (visited there pretty often in Midnite Cowboy days) is now brimming with farang-when then there were just 2-3.
Anyway, I choose, on rec as very good, a boy named 2, who later told me: 17, ohno, 18 and from Lamphun, his looks were undetermined for age. Normal smallboy, not well trained or specific looking. he too was cautious, but when after some 10 mins it was all clear what I expected, he excused, then came back with equipment and then stripped off complete.
His technique was quite different from what I have met till now,and he did have technique (which was my biggest fear-untrained and just after own pleasure): he made very long strokes, all the way from feet till neck, up as good and even pretty strong msg, then down very sensual and just touching your other parts and that over and over again. It all ended with a hand+blowjob, also very sensual, he just hit the right spots and feelings on me. he was hard, but that tool was pretty small.
At the end (they offer you a 1 bt plastic watercup) after tip, he gave me a lefthandshake with finger touch.....
At a later visit he was just taken and waved at me, so I had to choose another. F looked much less neat and unkempt-hair grown, a bit unkempt, as on foto and not at all bigger as was promised. he too had about the same type of technique, but not all along body, just upper part first, when he sat riding on me. He came from Tak and also due to his adress in BKK, so I feared yet another untrained tribal, but was Thai. We had quite an interesting talk, which soon came to gay places When I laughed at him and told him that with 19 he cold not enter soi 2,as they do IDchecks, he started to ask much more and why, apparently aiming at a further career somewhere there. Also for him Sunee might be more appropriate.
Quote |