Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Smart Phone Gay Sex Apps
View Single Post
Old 21st December 2014, 02:20 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

I do not have Growlr but I do hang out on Grindr and Scruffy, too. Like them or not the proximity apps have become the new cruising grounds. So, quite a few people are out there.

The apps work just fine in big cities with a relatively high numbers of available guys. In the hick of the woods, apps are rather useless.

The real issue with all the apps is that they presuppose a degree of social interaction. So, guys aim for the few stars out there, and almost invariably fail. The truth is that many guys would have sex with other men if they met them in more traditional cruising settings. Now, that you have to socialize, exchange phone numbers, possibly addresses, sync the schedules, etc. the trouble seems to be pretty much not worth it as opposed to bumping into a guy, and having sex without all the preps...

I am clueless as to how to hide the apps from your screen. Hopefully, there is a way via Google...

KD
Quote |