Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2014, 10:13 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

CL used to be a total rave in San Francisco before the age of the smart phones and proximity apps. I imagine that it is still popular out there.

I hooked up with a few cute dudes in the neighborhood. Invariably, the NSA, mostly in the closet guys who wanted to get fucked or suck dick (on the low), and go on living their daily lives.

Due to my work schedule, I would be getting up very early, and going for the 45 min jog in between the Lafayette and the Alta Plaza Parks. Having someone suck me off after the morning jog or let me pound their ass, so that I could get back home, shower and get back to work sounded like a good plan.

I posted accordingly. A few guys replied. Some were obvious fakes. But the two dudes had it.

One dude was a bike messenger who lived close to the SF City Hall on Van Ness. He, too, was starting pretty early, and wanted to be fucked before going to ride the bike for the day. It felt better that way, he wrote.

We made a simple deal. He gave me his precise address. We agreed on the timing +/- 5 min. He left his door open. He assumed the position. Absolutely no talk. I'd jog in, close the door behind me, and slide in all the way without any delay. I'd fuck him, fill my condom, drop it on the floor, and jog away. No nada. This worked like a charm. I fucked the dude dozens of times, and have never exchanged a single word with him We exchanged mails pretty often, tho

The other guy was a young budding professional who rented on the edge of Lafayette Park. He was an amazing gym rat and had a body to show for all the hours he had spent pumping the iron.

After few mails, we, too, agreed on a simple scenario. I'd jog in on specific days, very early in the morning, rain, storm or not. He'd be totally naked, kneeling on the floor. For some reason, discretion was everything to him...

I'd fuck his face and jizz as it came.

He would always thank me. I'd I'd the same. We'd hug, and kiss, and move on.

A great way to start your day before the sunrise...

KD
Quote |