Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unexpected Hook Ups
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2014, 11:28 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Unexpected Hook Ups

Like so many other guys, I cruise for sex. The game is fun, and sometimes you win, and sometimes you let the others win...

This is about the unexpected hook ups.
---

The UPS Dude

It was a hot October day in San Francisco, CA. I was working from home, wearing a t-shirt, very light boardshorts, walking around the condo barefoot.

The security guy called to let me know that he was letting a UPS guy come up and deliver an important parcel which required my ID, signature, etc.

The UPS dude turned out to be a very cute Latino dude in his early 20's, lean, with curly black hair, black eyes, and olive skin. Perfect jogger's body.

I opened the door, let him in, an offered him a drink of water/soda on a hot day. He went for water, and chatted a bit about the hot day out there, as people in the city usually do.

I noticed that his eyes were pretty much locked on my crotch area. It was only then that I realized that I was freeballing, and that the dude was enjoying a bit of an unintended show. I was probably sporting a half hardon, too

So, I got my parcel. He got his signature, a bottle of cold water, and was peeling off his look of my crotch to turn around, and head on his way back to his UPS van.

I figured that this guy was worth taking an extra step...

'Wanna come over for your lunch break today? I'll be tossing a killer Cesar's Salad?'

I never heard a guy shout "yeah" any faster than that. I gave him a gentle hug, and sent him on his way.

He was back in an hour. He made it to the living room, and dropped on his knees. Like he said, he was going through a dry period, and badly needed some.

The clock ticking, I turned him around, and fucked him on the floor. He moaned with pleasure, was arching back and milking my cock. He wasn't lying when he was mentioning the "dry period". The dude was obviously in utter need.

I gave him a full facial, and he came all over his chest. A quick shower later he was out of the door, back to work.

He was attending community college, and working 5 days a week. He would spend Friday and Saturday nights at my place. It took hours of heavy pounding to quench his thirst. But we got there. Eventually.

When we finally found enough time to talk, he explained that the grind was simply killing him. He would work, go back home to study, and would be too tired to go out and look for some fun around. So, one day passed after the other, and 3-4 weeks later he was having problems focusing on anything, and needed to simply have sex. My freeballing, skimpy t-shirt, an offer of a cold drink gave him courage to lock his eyes onto the target...

KD
Quote |