Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Versatile
Thread: Versatile
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2014, 12:20 PM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

Try Jarkata. I encountered more bisexual and versatile guys than any other countries I have been. The last bi-guy I met was very submissive in bed, and when we met he told me he was expecting a second baby with his wife being 8 months pregnant. Yuck.

Jakarta has got 3 gay saunas now. Every time I walked into a sauna, I made almost everybody turn head. Guys almost half my age told me how sexy I was ( and this was just last month! ). How could I be more proud of myself! Foreigners are rare in Jakarta. You may find yourself to be the only one foreigner, like I always was, in a sauna. There was just one occasion that last year I saw a Spanish guy there. The locals followed him everywhere, but unfortunately for them the Spanish chap got his eyes on me. hehe

I have been there once a year for 7 years now, and I have been there purely just for fun. Love it, love it, love it.
Quote |