Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Smart Phone Gay Sex Apps
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2014, 01:21 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

I have been reading on line that Grinder has had to make some changes - apparently you could figure out almost EXACTLY where the guy was and they were worried about gay bashing - especially in countries where it is still illegal to have gay sex.

The websites are great - but the advantage of the apps is those are guys looking NOW.

I agree with Kewl about more traditional cruising settings - but the problem is so many of them are getting shut down (the book stores) and at least here in LA even at bookstores or baths everyone wants the 20 year olds naturally and and even a lot of the older guys will stand around doing nothing hoping a young guy will come in rather than play with a guy their own age.

I am hoping with the apps at least you know it is someone who is nearby and horny NOW.
Quote |