Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area / Urinal action
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2014, 02:19 PM
CapitalUncut

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

Had a hot quickie at a gas station in southern Maryland back in the summer. Mighty fine looking military guy in BDU comes in. Only the urinal next to me, or the stall; he picks the urinal. I have excellent peripheral vision, and spied a beautiful, thick, uncut, 8 or 9 hanging off him. I chubbed up instantly! He peed a little, but then started rubbing the underside with the tip of his thumb. I looked over at him and saw his eyes were closed, like he was trying to relax. He suddenly opened his eyes and was startled.

"As you were, airman." I said.

"You're Air Force, too?"

"I was...probably before you were born."

"Cool." And he grabbed it and started jacking.

"Want some help with that, son?" I asked him, and motioned into the stall.

He followed me in. I sat on the seat and swallowed that fucker whole. He moaned and shuddered a little. Leaned against the wall to steady himself. I could tell he wasn't going to last long...and that since we were in a small rest room we could be interrupted at any moment. I made love to that big cock of his with my mouth. Probably less than 2 minutes and he blasted what had to be a month's worth of cum in my hungry mouth. Swallowed ever drop and sucked him clean.

"Thank you, Sir! Do you want to cum, too, Sir?"

I was close but I heard a family outside and figured we were about to have company. He realized this too. "Shoot it in my hand, Sir." I did. Some overshot and hit his leg, but he didn't care. He got as much as he could with that one hand, then wiped the rest with the other. He stepped out. I zipped up and joined him. He was at the sink, looking at himself in the mirror licking it off his hands. He closed his eyes as the warm water rinsed over his hands. I flushed the urinal, and in came the father and 2 boys.

AF boy and I exchanged numbers in the parking lot. We've gotten together a couple of times since. He has a thing for older officers and pilots.
Quote |