Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2015, 08:06 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Leo Spa

I was looking at the Thai Massage Boy dot com website last month and found a few very attractive guys on there. I sent messages to several places but only received a reply from one: Leo Spa on Rama 6. They were very prompt and booked a guy for me for the following week. They also e-mailed me directions with atttached photos too. I was impressed.

I got there late one afternoon (they close at 9 pm) and waited for my guy to show up. A few minutes later some guy walked in the room ... but it wasn't the one I had booked! I talked to the manager and got that straightened out, but had to wait another 20 minutes until the one I wanted showed up.

His name was Tae and was bigger than I would have guessed from his photo. Not much of a talker (and I can speak Thai) but then again, I wasn't there for conversation. Good massage and once I got his towel off, quite well endowed. I was under the impression that he was "versatile" but he could only top, so we went with that. Overall, it was good, but I wasn't so impressed that I'd go running back. Very clean place, though, and not difficult to find, right across the street from a hospital.
Quote |