Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area / Urinal action
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2015, 04:17 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalUncut View Post
I could tell he wasn't going to last long...and that since we were in a small rest room we could be interrupted at any moment. I made love to that big cock of his with my mouth. Probably less than 2 minutes and he blasted what had to be a month's worth of cum in my hungry mouth. Swallowed ever drop and sucked him clean.
It is funny - some of the best sex were the "quickies" when younger my buddy and I would often sneak off to quickly get off without being caught.... it was not like when we were able to take our time and make it last - but some how the extra "its wrong / its dirty" made it more fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalUncut View Post
AF boy and I exchanged numbers in the parking lot. We've gotten together a couple of times since. He has a thing for older officers and pilots.
Amazing that after meeting in the men's room like that he was willing to give out his number - you got lucky in more ways than one!
Quote |