Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2015, 11:35 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelinBi View Post
Personally not interested in the under 50 crowd, way too much drama and not enough action.
I am very much into younger guys (mid-20's). And have been so for a while now. Not complaining or anythin'...

But got to agree... Dudes ARE developing a totally unhealthy drama streak, and a few are action averse, too.

I have recently met this 25+ gym toned, masc., college guy. Well, he was hanging on the Grindr (probably hoping to find mates for his next Bible reading class...) the other day, when a dude txted him and offered him sex!!! Wow! He also sent him some very 'indecent' pictures that the young guy did not want to see in the first place.

Well, I obviously recommended counseling. The dude must have been traumatized after this experience??? It doesn't get any dumber than this, does it?

KD
Quote |