Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Growing Sexual Negativity
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2015, 09:26 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Yup. I see your point. I cannot think of anyone who was not afraid of catching a major bug in those days, and in many years to come, too.

In the meantime, the panic has abated. We are all (again?) encountering the guys who only go bare, and are willing to take incalculable risks.

On the other hand, quite a few guys understand that the life must go on, and are comfortable with the notion of safe(r) sex.

In the above case, the guy was simply showing performance anxiety. And rejecting any idea of overcoming it, too. Frankly, a guy who claims that he has never had a "bad" experience probably has never had sex in his life.

A number of my buddies and I were actually looking forward to enjoying the freedom of independent college living, which really translated into having as much sex as we were able to get. I can't think of anyone who got deterred in the slightest by the fear that the sex was not going to be awesome, and/or that it would be a "bad" experience.

It was just sex. At times, it used to be amazing. Pretty often, it was quite OK. The other dude got off, I got off, we messed around a bit, and moved on, too. Nobody would spend any time sweating it.

KD
Quote |