Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mature cock tastes and feels as good as young!
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2015, 11:13 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Lucky to be one who enjoys guys my age

Interesting thread here. I'm 61. Lately I have realized how lucky I am that throughout my life I've been attracted to guys around my own age. Last week was traveling and got my dick sucked by a 66 year old nudist friend who can bring me off with his mouth like nobody else. Also a session with a 51 year old who fucked the daylights out of me and delivered the biggest load ont his belly that I have ever seen. Had a couple of sessions of suck and fuck with a 69 year old with a very ample endowment and a high libido. What could be more fun than that? I occasionally get together with younger guys, but it would be too bad if I was waiting around for the few that are into older guys.
Quote |