Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2015, 01:45 AM
GringoBi
Cruiser

Went to Adonis on my last trip, first visit there. There were about 6 boys there at the time (mid afternoon) and all with good strong bodies (no twink types at that time), asked for a top and they all volunteered to be tops so I chose Kob (or Cob, something like that).

90 minute massage, room was a bit disappointing and had seen better days but was still clean but no shower in the room (no background music either). Massage was good and quite firm, then came the fun, my eyes popped at first because Kob has hung and much bigger than anything I had handled before and he loves to drive it all the way in and I mean all the way.

He gave me what I would describe as a hard and deep shag, surprised he managed to get it all the way in but then when he thrust it that hard it shouldn't have surprised me at all. If you're after a boy with a nice sized cock and knows how to use it Kob is your boy.

Over all
2.5 out of 5 for the room
4 out of 5 for the massage
4 out 5 for the sex, could have got 5 if he had gone a bit slower but what a shagger
Quote |