Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2015, 05:05 AM
chaotou
Cruiser

Ok, Tawan lovers, here's an overdue update to this thread.

I visited Tawan for the first time in a year on a recent Thursday night. Although I have been to BKK three times since my last Tawan visit I was otherwise occupied and not able to check out the club.

So what's changed in a year.

I'd say the biggest change is bare asses! Remember a few years ago when the Tawan boys always wore jock type underwear on stage?
All those manly bare asses always visible. It was a feast on the eyes and worth the cost do admission alone. It was always show time. Well, they're back, mostly. Probably 90% of the guys are wearing shorts that show off their butts! while the remaining few are covered.

Drink prices were 350THB. Don't know the off fee.

The show was pretty much similar as before. It lasted one hour. They didn't do a big cock show that night. But they did sucking, whipping and jack-off show. Also had a candle show. After the candle show one of the two guys in the show passed a tip hat around the audience. At first I thought he was collecting tips for the JO show since those guys had taken the stage. However, i realized he was collecting for his show. And, they had the usual jar out to collect tips for the JO show.

Overall a good show. It's what was expected.

They had many boys working. So much so, I mentioned it to one of the boys I am friendly with. He concurred, "yes, many boys." Old boys, new boys, lots of shapes amd sizes.

As far as customers, it was about 3/4 full at show time.

More woman that I have seen before. But it didn't interfere with my own enjoyment. Two of the woman were hardly noticeable. A group of ladies came in seemingly with a tout. But they quickly offed three lucky guys and left.

Hope this little bit of info is of interst to those missing updates on Tawan. It's business as usual and waiting for your visit.
Quote |