Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Database Problems March 24-25 And Restore
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2015, 10:59 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Database Problems March 24-25 And Restore

I want to let you all know that there was a problem in the database that handles the user logins, profiles, Message Board, and Cruiser Gallery. It happened sometime after I stopped working yesterday afternoon and I discovered it this morning.

You can now log in again and post to the Message Board and use the Gallery.

However, there remain some issues here. This particular database had some backup problems. Although I have backup files from last night and the night before and so on, they do not contain the last few weeks of data. That means your postings, messages, etc. and even new users are not here.

I will keep looking into this but I think it's most important to get the site back online ASAP. I think that you'll agree.

I sincerely apologize for the problem and the inconvenience. If you have questions, please post a reply here.

Bob S. ~ CFS Manager/Editor
Quote |