Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Database Problems March 24-25 And Restore
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2015, 02:30 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I have been working on the corrections, starting with the tables for the member information. This stuff is actually contained in more than one table in the database. At this point I have worked with the main table that has your usernames and passwords.

This means that people who registered in the last few weeks should be able to log in again. It also means that the people who had asked to be deleted are deleted.

There were about 12 members who had registered in the last couple days. These people had to be assigned new ID numbers in the database. I don't know how that will affect you on the site yet.

Also, I still have to restore the rest of the profile data, which is contained in a couple other tables. This means that people who had registered in the last couple weeks will see partially empty profiles until I get it corrected. This would apply to the 12 or so new members.

Also, I had to temporarily turn off the member registration process during this because I noticed that new members were registering while I was working with the data. I have turned it back on now.

I will continue working with the remainder of the member information. I can't predict right now how long this will take but I will try to finish as quickly as I can. My time is also constrained by being a caregiver for my disabled partner and also doing daily content updates for other parts of these web sites.

After the member information is corrected I will move on to the Message Board postings and after that to the Cruiser Gallery.

If anyone has questions please reply here or send an email to the address in my profile, Please remember that the more detailed and specific you are about your question or problem, the easier it will be for me to assist you. Due to the press of work I will check back in both places at least once a day, but I hope you can be patient if I do not get back to you quickly.

Bob
Quote |