Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Database Problems March 24-25 And Restore
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2015, 02:09 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Here's an update. I've checked the remaining two user-related tables and they are now fixed as much as I can. If anyone has any particular problems related to their user account, remember you can reply here or send email to the address in my profile.

I have decided to delay the weekly newsletter one more day so that I can work on fixing missing Message Board postings.

Also, I was contacted directly by a business associate and good friend to let me know about problems with ALL our sites related to the database server. In simple terms, this happened last night when the database access was overloaded. It would have been preventing logins and many other things, too. After getting things working again today, I spent most of the morning making changes to the database configuration files to be more suitable for this new server.

Once again I apologize for the problems and thank you for your patience.

Bob
Quote |