Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2015, 06:43 AM
chaotou
Cruiser

Hero, you're my hero!

Had a great massage at Hero! I was a hot sweaty mess by the time I got to the end of the Soi. Often times I take a motorbike taxi, and it is a good idea in this heat. All you have to say is "Hero." They've heard it before. They'll take you to the front door. Also, a good idea if you've never been there. It's easy to find, but front door service is easier yet.

I took my time selecting. Mostly because no one struck my fancy immediately and I wanted to relax and cool off. Had to keep mopping up the sweat.

One of the captains came and checked on me. I asked a few questions, normally I don't. I don't care too much about the actives beyond massage. So, top/bottom, big/small info isn't too useful to me.

This time the exchange was useful because it helped me rule out one of the guys I was considering. I selected an alternate and it was one of the best times I have had there. And I have had a few.

The guy was naked the second the door latched behind us. No modestly towel, just off with the clothes. And, it was so perfect to my liking. Showered me. Gave a fair massage, but the post was the best I have experienced

Lately, I usually only go to one massage per trip, but this guy is making me reconsider. I do have a long standing belief that if you find one you like give him your repeat business. Because they all get better the second time. The second time they know you, trust you, know how you will tip and treat them, and they know what you like. Of course I am assuming you tip and treat them well. I do. Your subsequent visit with them has to be soon enough so that they remember you well too.

I took the long hot walk back to the BTS, and as I was passing a roadside restaurant stand, I noticed one of the guys from Hero there, sitting with two other guys. One of the guys was sitting next to him, one opposite him, so that his back was facing me. As I continued past I noticed the guy with his back to me was my masseur. They were ordering food and pouring beers. I'm sure he treated with his tip money. He looked liked I made him happy and set him up for a good time with his friends. I know he made me happy. They must have pasted me on motorbikes as I was walking. Obviously I was still in dreamland. It just made me smile more.
Quote |