Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Growing Sexual Negativity
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2015, 11:31 AM
PublicSex90069
Cruiser

I was going to say that too. So many younger guys have never seen their friends naked and will not even piss next to each other. We had to take showers every day in junior high and high school so everyone was naked. There was a YMCA near my home town that had a naked night once a week. We would go skinny dipping at the lake and when I was in Boy Scouts. Now guys will not even piss unless it is in a stall or if there are dividers between urinals. They do not even know what it means to let it all hang out. There is a surfer beach in Santa Barbara and the guys go to great length to change from their wet suits into their street clothes so no one will even see a butt cheek. I have gone to a naked gathering in Malibu every year and there are some younger guys that now go there and they love it. The Faultline bar in Los Angeles has a weekly underwear night and the older guys get down to their tighty-whiteys. Younger guys will only do so if they are alone and someone encourages them. If they are with friends, it is out of the question.
Quote |